MakeIt Labs - Manage Membership
Welcome to the account self-management page. From here you can (currently) Cancel or Change Payment Method on an existing account.
What happens next?
In the next few minutes, if you entered an email account associated with a MakeIt Labs membership, you'll receive an email with a link that allows you to perform the action you selected above. If between now and then you decide you do not want to perform that action, just delete the email.
- I don't remember what email I signed up with...
- Email email@example.com for assistance. If you're not emailing from your makeitlabs.com account or an email we have on record, we'll request some additional information from you to help verify your identity.
- Can I just "Pause" my account instead of cancelling it?
- If you're just taking a break for the summer/winter/spring/fall/month/fly fishing season/etc but intend to come back within the next few months, just Cancel and then sign back up with the same name and email address; you'll be able to reuse your existing RFID tag and authorizations.
- How does payment work if I Cancel in the middle of my membership period?
- MakeIt Labs does not provide partial refunds for unused time, so if you're 20 days into your current billing period you will not receive any refund and if you rejoin later your billing cycle will start from scratch.
- How long should it take to receive an email? What do I do if I don't see one?
- If you don't get an email containing the appropriate link within 30 minutes or so, you may have entered an email address we don't recognize. If you're sure it's the right email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- I have other questions... can I get help in person too?
- To get questions answered in person, stop by an Open House on Thursday nights between 6-9pm, and speak with a Board member. For email questions... wait for it... email email@example.com for assistance.